Monday, September 14, 2009

Roxy's First Day of School


Roxy came home this last week and she started her first day at Moore Elementary school. She says that she is really enjoying her new school and her new teacher, Mrs. McKinney. Tomorrow is picture day for the school so she came home just in time for that! Roxy wants to wear a nice dress but we will see what happens when she gets up tomorrow. Aaron and I have been frantically working on our new floor. It's almost complete and we couldn't be happier! Wood is so much better than carpet. During my down time (which is hardly ever) I have been reading a new series called Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It is a childrens series but they are making a movie and I was curious about the books. One of my good friends have already read it and told me that she enjoyed them a lot. So now I'm on the third book and think that it resembles Harry Potter a lot! But I enjoy the background of these books. And they are an easy read so I finish them in a few days cause I can only read in the evening after all the kids go to bed. We are getting ready for our big Volleyball tournament this weekend and also Donovan's birthday!!! I can't believe he's two! He's such a big boy especially with Jordyn around. But I can see that he is understanding more and more and wants to help me out around the house now versus making messes wherever he steps. We just got this new computer and I still haven't figured out the photo software so I feel weird posting without any pictures. Hopefully I can get that working soon and start updating more often.

No comments: